We know the process of making Bihar Ration Card has been made very easy by the government of Bihar. Under this scheme, people of the state can easily apply through online portal.
Ration card is very important for many things, so people who do not have their own ration card should get it made instaly. Citizens of Bihar, rich or poor, can get their ration cards made. We help you to aware this scheme for all beneficiaries of Bihar.
Apply Online Ration Card 2020
Interested beneficiaries of Bihar who want to get a new ration card or renew the old ration card under this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Bihar (http://epds.bihar.gov.in/).
Ration card has been told in 3 sections 1. APL Ration Card has been issued by the state government for those families who fall above the poverty line. The APL ration card is orange in color and the families who fall below the poverty line And for those families whose annual income is less than Rs 10000, 2. BPL Ration Card has been issued by the government. The color of BPL Ration Card is red. And for those people who are very poor people, AAY ration card has been issued.
Benefits of ration card 2020
- Ration card can be used by people as an identity card (For Local Use).
- Ration card is also required to get Voter ID and to get driving license.
- People of Bihar can get food at affordable rates like wheat rice, kerosene, sugar etc.
- Those who want to get electricity connection can take it through ration card.
- You can easily apply online for ration card sitting at home under this scheme.
Documents Need for Bihar Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo